Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
1 medium cauliflower, quartered, cored and cut into 1-inch florets
2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved vertically
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 large garlic cloves sliced as thin as possible
1 ½ tsp chopped fresh rosemary or ½ tsp dried
½ tsp freshly ground pepper
¼ tsp salt
1 recipe Bulgur Pilaf
- In a large bowl or plastic bag, combine cauliflower and Brussels sprouts. Drizzle oil on top. Add garlic, rosemary and pepper and toss. Cover or seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare 1 recipe Bulgur Pilaf.
- Spread vegetables on large baking sheet with sides. Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast until vegetables are crisp-tender and beginning to brown at edges, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature with the Bulgur Pilaf.
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free help authoring environment