Vegetable Egg Scramble with Feta
1-2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 small red onion cut into ½ inch wedges
1 plum tomato seeded and diced
½ small zucchini, diced
1 cup baby spinach
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
3 tbsp. Feta cheese, crumbled
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, tomato and zucchini and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook until beginning to wilt.
- Meanwhile, season eggs with salt and pepper and beat lightly. Add to pan.
- Cook, stirring with rubber spatula, until eggs are done about 2 minutes.
- Divide between two plates and sprinkle with feta.
Source: Everyday Food, November, 2011
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured Help generator