Salmon and Greens
1 sweet potato, cut in half lengthwise
2 tbsp olive oil, divided
2 6-ounce salmon steaks or fillets
1 tbsp Tamari or Soy sauce
1 large bunch Bok Choy, cut crosswise into 1-inch segments
3-4 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sweet potato, cut side down, on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake until soft, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, before the potato is done, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large, non-stick skillet. Rinse and dry the salmon and season with tamari.
- Place salmon in skillet and brown for about 4 minutes a side (for steaks) or skin-side down for about 12 minutes or until cooked through (for fillets). Set aside and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil and add Bok Choy, tossing to coat. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes until bright green. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
- When potato is done, arrange greens and potato on plates and add the salmon. Season with freshly ground black pepper and salt and serve.
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured Documentation generator