Makes one 8-inch/20 cm cake
1 ¼ cups Graham Cracker crumbs
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup melted butter
3 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 16-oz can pumpkin
3 eggs, beaten
¼ cup maple syrup
1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
½ tsp salt
¾ cup maple syrup
1 cup whipping cream
½ cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Mix crust ingredients and press into spring form to form an even crust. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy using a mixer or processor.
- Beat in the condensed milk until the mixture is smooth.
- Add eggs, pumpkin, spices, salt, syrup, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into spring form and bake in oven for 1 ¼ hours. Remove from oven and chill.
- For topping, bring cream and syrup to a boil for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Add pecans and cover chilled cake with the topping before removing spring form.
Source: Toviah Crowell
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured multi-format Help generator