Pork Chops with Sage and Thyme
4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
Coarse salt and ground pepper
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. butter
1 medium shallot, minced
1 tsp, chopped fresh sage, or ¼ tsp. dried
¼ tsp. dried thyme
¼ cup dry white wine
- Generously season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat; add pork chops.,
- Cook till browned, 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the shallot to the skillet and cook until softened. 1 to 2 minutes
- Add sage, thyme and wine. Simmer until sauce is reduced to about 1/3 cup. Add any accumulated juices from the chops.
- Transfer chops to plates, drizzle with sauce and serve.
Serve with: Rice, or buttery boiled potatoes, green beans.
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: iPhone web sites made easy