This goes well with Sweet and Sour Slaw.
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 ½ lbs. Bratwurst
1 cup chicken broth
3 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
1 tbsp. honey
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until almost smoking.
- Add bratwurst and cook, turning until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, reduce heat to medium low, cover, and cook until done, about 10 minutes.
- Remove cover, increase heat to medium-high and cook until liquid thickens, about 1 minute. Remove bratwurst and keep warm.
- Add mustard and honey to the liquid and mix well.
- Pour sauce over bratwurst and serve.
Source: Cook’s Illustrated “30-Minute Suppers”, Summer 2011.
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Produce electronic books easily