Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in ¾ inch chunks.
¼ cup flour
1 cup chicken stock
¼ cup honey
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tsp ground ginger
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
2 tbsp oil, divided
1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut in 1-inch pieces
1 small onion cut in small wedges
8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- Put flour in a medium bowl, coat the chicken and set aside.
- Add soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder and red peppar flakes to remaining flour and stir until smooth and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry about 5 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside.
- Heat remaining oil in wok and add vegetables and mushrooms. Stir-fry about 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Stir the sauce mixture and add to the wok. Bring to a boil and allow to cook until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Add chicken a stir-fry until heated through.
- Serve over rice.
Source: Adapted from an advertisement by McCormick spices.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: News and information about help authoring tools and software