1 10 inch pizza crust or equivalent
2 tbsp. tomato sauce
1 tbsp. basil pesto
Roasted garlic cloves to cover
3 to 4 cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
Grated Mozzarella cheese
Preheat toaster oven to 500°F.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly on pizza crust.
- Add pesto evenly across pizza.
- Place roasted garlic cloves around the surface and then add mushrooms.
- Cover with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Switch toaster oven to Broil to fully melt the cheese topping.
- Slice pizza and serve.
Source: Our kitchen.
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Single source CHM, PDF, DOC and HTML Help creation