Fettuccini with Clams and Broccoli
200 g Fettuccine
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 10 oz can clams or mussels
1 8 oz. bottle clam juice (optional)
2 cups broccoli florets
3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
- In a large pot drain clam juice from can, add clam juice and 8 cups water and bring to a boil., Add 1 tbsp. salt and cook fettuccine (about 8 minutes).
- Meanwhile, heat oil over medium heat in a high-sided sauté pan, add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets and sauté.
- When pasta is almost done, add clams to pan and stir, heating ingredients through.
- When pasta is done, drain and toss with 1 tbsp. oil and add to a serving bowl. Add broccoli and clam mixture to pasta, toss and serve.
Serve with: Grated Parmigiana Reggiano or Pecorino Romano cheese and crusty bread.
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free PDF documentation generator