Farfalle, Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese
Serves 4 to 6
12 oz Farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
Salt and Pepper
1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
2 oz bar cream cheese cut in small pieces
¼ cup fresh dill coarsely chopped or 1 tsp dried dill weed
2 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
4 oz smoked salmon cut in bite-sized pieces
- Cook pasta according to package directions, about 12 minutes, until al dente.
- Reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- Add onion to pot and immediately drain pasta-onion mixture and return to pot.
- Add cream cheese, dill, capers and salmon to pasta.
- Toss, adding reserved pasta water a little at a time to create a thin sauce that coats the farfalle. You may not need all the water.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Source: Martha Stewart’s "Everyday Food".
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Create HTML Help, DOC, PDF and print manuals from 1 single source