Makes one large pie pan
Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
10 apples, peeled and cut in pieces (more or less according to pan size)
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1½ cups flour
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
- Prepare apples and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent them turning brown. Fill pie pan. (9x13 Sheet cake pan may be used for a larger quantity.)
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add slowly to butter and sugar. Mix well. Press on top of apples.
- Bake about 45 minutes at 350°.
- Serve warm. Top with vanilla ice cream (optional).
Copyright © 2001-2012 by The Still Waters Group
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create PDF Help documents